Adult Nurse - Community Based
£31.33 Per Hour Days / £33.20 Nights / £37.74 Weekends + Fuel Allowance
Online Interview / Staff Treats Benefit Platform / Refer a Friend Bonus
Thornbury Community Services are looking for experienced Complex Care Adult Nurses to help support our client within his home.
You would be given access to the care plan, invited for a meet & greet, shadow shifts and 24/7 contact with your Regional Clinical Lead.
What are We Looking For?
- Adult Nurses with a minimum of 12 months UK based critical care health care experience within the last 2 years
- 6 months experience of tracheostomy care within the last 18 months
- 12 months experience of invasive ventilators within the last 2 years
- Experience of supporting clients with Spinal Injuries
What we Offer Our Nurses;
- Make a difference! By working closely with both you and our clients, we can help you to develop your career in the community whilst delivering life-changing care
- Dedicated team through all steps to support you through the joining process
- Refer a Friend bonuses and a range of different promotions throughout the year, we go the extra mile to make our team feel appreciated
- Twice weekly pay runs, helping you get paid quicker for work you do
- Autonomy of own work load - Know in advance when you are working and choose how much
If you think you have the skills and experience required for our packages of care, we would love to hear from you.