Per hour : Days £36.87 / Nights £41.41/ Weekends £46.13 + Transportation
Stockton on Tees, Some Travel Required
Your care, our passion
Thornbury Community Services are currently looking to recruit experienced Intensive Care Nurses (ITUA) to work within the community in our care packages.
TCS are a well-established provider of complex nursing care in the community placing registered nurses into packages, caring for children and adults living at home.
TCS offers you all the support you need through our dedicated team of case managers, clinical leads and back office staff.
- An Adult Intensive Care Nurse (RGN) with a minimum of 12 months UK based health care experience within the last 2 years
- Tracheostomy Care and Suctioning
- Tracheostomy tube change (Full)
- Chest Physiotherapy
- Competent in Cough Assist Machine
- Oral Suctioning
- Oxygen Therapy
- Bag and Valve Mask via Tracheostomy
- Ventilation via Trachy
- Autonomic Dysreflexia
- Administration of Nebulisers
- Insertion of Suppositories
- Gastrostomy Feeding
- Manual Evacuation
- Care of Suprapubic Catheter
- Changing Suprapubic Catheters
Benefits for you
- Flexible shift patterns!
- Mileage allowance – we pay up to 25p per mile
- We also reimburse up to £70 (per trip) if you use public transport
- Your nursing expertise will be rewarded with market leading pay and we recognise and reward your commitment and achievements
- We are clear, open, honest and straightforward in everything we say and do
- We are available 24/7 whenever you need us. You’ll feel supported and part of a team
- Opportunity to progress and develop your current skills including support through re-validation.
This is an excellent opportunity for a passionate nurse to join extremely rewarding packages of care where you will have the opportunity to help transform the life of a family whilst developing and maintaining professional working relationships.
If you think you have the skills and experience required for our packages of care, we would love to hear from you.
Enabling your passion for Nursing