Adult Critical Care Nurse (RGN)
£37.23 Weekdays // £41.82 Nights // £46.59 Weekends + Mileage
Thornbury Community Services are looking for experienced adult nurses to care for patients in their own home, in our complex care packages. We have a number of packages of care in Plymouth that require nurses with experience in tracheostomys and ventilators to ensure our patients have the best quality of life possible at home.
While working with us you will use all of the skills you have gained in an acute setting and apply it to a new challenge where you can broaden your experience.
Benefits for you
- We are clear, open, honest and straightforward in everything we say and do
- We are available 24/7 whenever you need us. You’ll feel supported and part of a team
- Flexible shift patterns!
- Access to Staff Treats platform for discounts and deals
- Rewarding refer a friend bonus
- An Adult Nurse (RGN) with a minimum of 6 months UK based complex health care experience within the last 2 years
- 6 months experience of tracheostomy care within the last 18 months
- 12 months experience of ventilator care within the last 2 years.
- Confident as a lone worker
If you think you have the skills and experience required for our packages of care, we would love to hear from you. You can either apply here or give our dedicated recruitment team a call on 0333 323 3762.