Adult Critical Care Nurse (RGN)
£37.23 Weekdays // £41.82 Nights // £46.59 Weekends + Mileage
Thornbury Community Services are looking for experienced adult nurses to care for patients in their own home, in our complex care packages. Our nurses come from a variety of backgrounds including critical care, intensive care, and high dependency units.
Our packages of care provide a variety of shifts with a mix of days and nights to suit your schedule. Our bookings teams are available 24/7 and you would have the ability to book your shifts in advance.
Benefits for you
- We are clear, open, honest and straightforward in everything we say and do
- We are available 24/7 whenever you need us. You’ll feel supported and part of a team
- Flexible shift patterns!
- Access to Staff Treats platform for discounts and deals
- Rewarding refer a friend bonus
- An Adult Nurse (RGN) with a minimum of 6 months UK based complex health care experience within the last 2 years
- 6 months experience of tracheostomy care within the last 18 months
- 12 months experience of ventilator care within the last 2 years.
- Confident as a lone worker
If you think you have the skills and experience required for our packages of care, we would love to hear from you. You can either apply here or give our dedicated recruitment team a call on 0333 323 3762.