ITU Adult Nurse
£37.23 Days / £41.82 Nights / £46.59 Weekends
Your care, our passion
Thornbury Community Services are currently looking to recruit Intensive care nurses to work within their local community. Our package of care near the Bridgwater area consists of night shifts that take place between 22:00 to 08:00, 7 nights a week, and we are looking for enthusiastic, passionate team members to make a positive difference to our patients’ life.
We aim to provide our patients with a consistent team so you can book your shifts up to 3 months in advance ensuring you get shifts that can work around your schedule.
- An Adult Intensive Care Nurse (RNA) with a minimum of 12 months UK based complex health care experience within the last 2 years.
- 6 months experience of tracheostomy care within the last 18 months.
- 12 months experience of ventilators within the last 2 years.
Benefits for you
- Your nursing expertise will be rewarded with market leading pay and we recognise and reward your commitment and achievements.
- We are clear, open, honest and straightforward in everything we say and do.
- We are available 24/7 whenever you need us. You’ll feel supported and part of a team.
- Flexible shift patterns!
- Opportunity to progress and develop your current skills including support through revalidation.
- Mileage allowance – we pay up to 25p per mile. We also reimburse up to £70 (per trip) if you use public transport.
This is an excellent opportunity for a passionate nurse to join extremely rewarding packages of care where you will have the opportunity to help transform the life of a family whilst developing and maintaining professional working relationships. By joining TCS you will be playing a key part in helping to develop a client’s goals and day to day activities.
If you think you have the skills and experience required for our packages of care, we would love to hear from you. You can either apply here or give our dedicated recruitment team a call on 0333 323 3762.
Enabling your passion for Nursing