Adult Intensive Care Nurses Required
Days £37.23- Nights £41.41 Weekends £46.13
Leeds, West Yorkshire Some travel required
Thornbury community services Your care, our passion
We are a well-established provider of complex nursing care in the community placing qualified nurses and healthcare assistants into packages, caring for children and adults living at home.
We are passionate about enabling individuals with complex needs to exceed expectations. Community is at the heart of everything we do – therefore you will be supporting not only the client, but also the family with your skills as a nurse.
We are looking for reliable individuals that can provide commitment to our packages and continuity of care.
- Tracheostomy Care and Suctioning/Full Tracheostomy Tube change
- Ventilation via Trache
- Bag and Valve mask via Trache
- Suctioning Oral/Naso/Tracheal
- Oxygen Therapy
- A current driving licence and access to a vehicle for work purposes is desirable
What’s on offer?
- We are available 24/7 whenever you need us
- Shadow Shifts /Meet & Greet with family as part of your induction
- Employee benefits such as “staff treats” for discounts on a variety of retailers, cinemas, restaurants and “Refer a Friend” bonus scheme
- Opportunity to progress and develop your current skills including support through revalidation
- Fuel allowance
If you think you have the skills and experience required, we would love to hear from you.