Community ITU Adult Nurse
Derby, Derbyshire- Some travel may be required
Up to £37.23 per hour for weekdays and £46.59 per hour for weekends
Your care, our passion
Are you an experienced ITU Adult Nurse looking for a new opportunity? Are you fully experienced in tracheostomy and ventilator care? Are you passionate about nursing?
Thornbury Community Services are currently looking to recruit highly skilled, passionate Intensive Care Nurses to work within our community care package.
We are a well-established provider of complex community care placing qualified nurses into packages, caring for children and adults living at home. Our vision is to be the leading provider of complex care within the community and we are passionate about enabling individuals with complex needs to exceed expectations.
- An Adult Intensive Care Nurse (RNA) with a minimum of 12 months UK based complex health care experience within the last 2 years
- 6 months experience of tracheostomy care within the last 18 months
- 12 months experience of ventilators within the last 2 years
- Confident as a lone worker
- A current driving licence and access to a vehicle for work purposes is desirable
- Market leading pay
- Mileage allowance
- Recognition and reward for your commitments and achievements
- Flexible shift patterns!
Call our dedicated recruitment team to find out more on 0333 3233762 or apply via this advert with a CV
Enabling your passion for Nursing