Adult Intensive Care Nurse (Community)
Days £37.23 / Nights £41.82 / Weekends £46.59
Days hours available (Between 0530 - 2300)
Your Care. Our Passion.
At Thornbury Community Services (TCS), high-quality care is our number one priority. With a team of exceptional and conscientious nurses and care staff, we’re able to deliver the best complex care at home or in the community. With compassion, integrity and dedication, we help empower people to achieve personal aspirations, as well as providing care tailored to their needs. Making a positive difference to our client’s lives is our passion and it’s this that sets us apart.
We are currently recruiting in the Sheffield area for a new package. In this package of care, you would be working long shifts with a adult in their home. You would be expected to deliver a high-level of patient care, both clinically and socially, building a rapport with the client to ensure they are comfortable whilst maintaining professional boundaries.
Clinically, we are looking for the following key skills;
- Total Parental Nurtition
- Changing Gastrostomy buttons
- Changing of Suprapubic Catheter
- PICC line
In exchange for you hard work and dedication, we provide the following;
- Market leading pay rates (Days £37.23 / Nights £41.82 / Weekends £46.59)
- Flexibility - as little or as much as you want
- Rotas booked in advance - you know where you are
- Full clinical support 24/7 - we are here when you need us
- Mileage covered to get you from door to door
- Bonus and reward schemes once you are live with us such as staff perks.
If the TCS family sounds like the place for you, or you would like further information on our roles, please get in touch at email@example.com. Alternatively, apply now and we will come back to you as soon as possible. We look forward to having you on board.