Intensive Care Nurse – Community Based
24/7 cover – 12 hour shifts
Days £37.23 / Nights £41.82 / Weekends £46.59
Thornbury Community Services are currently looking to recruit experienced ICU Nurses to work within the community in one of our complex care packages in Notting Hill. TCS are a well-established provider of complex nursing care in the community placing registered nurses into packages, caring for children and adults living at home.
We are looking for nurses to work with an adult with motor neurone disease. You would be joining a current team of dedicated nurses who thoroughly enjoy working with this client, and you would be expected to maintain the high level of care we deliver, both clinically and socially whilst maintaining professional boundaries. The client requires 24/7 cover, which you can book in advance to suit your schedule.
Clinically, we look for the following key skills;
- Tracheostomy - care of and tube change
- Ventilator - both via tracy and mask
- Use of cough assist machines
In exchange for you hard work and dedication, we provide the following;
- Market leading pay rates (Days £37.23 / Nights £41.82 / Weekends £46.59)
- Flexibility - as little or as much as you want
- Rotas booked in advance
- Full clinical support 24/7 - we are here when you need us
- Mileage covered to get you from door to door
- Bonus and reward schemes once you are live with us such as staff perks.
If the TCS family sounds like the place for you, or you would like further information on our roles, please get in touch at email@example.com. Alternatively, apply now and we will come back to you as soon as possible. We look forward to having you on board.