Intensive Care Nurse – Community Based
Isle of Wight
Pay Rate – £41.82 per hour
Thornbury Community Services are a complex care provider specialising in community care. We care for patients who would typically be in critical care in their own home, aiming to give them the best quality of life possible. With the ability to book your shifts in advance we aim to give you the flexibility to work when suits you, and the reliability to become a regular team member in our packages of care.
Currently we are looking to recruit Adult Nurses (RNA) to work within the community in our complex care package. We are looking for enthusiastic, passionate individuals to help support this package and to give the patient the best possible care.
We look for the following key skills;
- Tracheostomy - care of and tube change
- Ventilator - both via tracy and mask
- Use of cough assist machines
This package is female only.
In exchange for your hard work and dedication, we provide the following;
- Market leading pay rates (Days £37.23 / Nights £41.82 / Weekends £46.59)
- Flexibility - as little or as much as you want
- Rotas booked in advance
- Full clinical support 24/7 - we are here when you need us
- Mileage covered to get you from door to door
- Bonus and reward schemes once you are live with us such as staff perks.
If the TCS family sounds like the place for you, or you would like further information on our roles, please get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, apply now and we will come back to you as soon as possible. We look forward to having you on board.