Intensive Care Nurse – Community Based
Days and Evenings (until 1.30am) available
£37.23 - £46.59 per hour
Thornbury Community Services are a complex care provider specialising in community care. With the ability to book your shifts in advance we aim to give you the flexibility to work when suits you, and the reliability to become a regular team member in our packages of care.
Currently we are looking to recruit Adult Nurses (RNA) to work within the community in our complex care package.
The role is working with a 32 year old female with multiple complex conditions. We would ideally like someone who has experience of working with autism and who can offer a calm and patient approach to the clients requirements. The role is working within her family home, supporting her complex clinical needs, and enhancing her quality of life where possible.
We look for the following key skills;
- Central Venous Catheter
- Care of syringe drivers
- Use of infusion pumps
- Intravenous drug administration
- Dual port gastrojejunostomy
In exchange for you hard work and dedication, we provide the following;
- Market leading pay rates (Days £37.23 / Nights £41.82 / Weekends £46.59)
- Flexibility - as little or as much as you want
- Rotas booked in advance
- Full clinical support 24/7 - we are here when you need us
- Mileage covered to get you from door to door
- Bonus and reward schemes once you are live with us such as staff perks.
If the TCS family sounds like the place for you, or you would like further information on our roles, please get in touch at email@example.com. Alternatively, apply now and we will come back to you as soon as possible. We look forward to having you on board.