Intensive Care Nurse – Community Based
Night Shifts only
Pay Rate – £41.82 per hour
Thornbury Community Services are a complex care provider specialising in community care. We care for patients who would typically be in critical care in their own home, aiming to give them the best quality of life possible. With the ability to book your shifts in advance we aim to give you the flexibility to work when suits you, and the reliability to become a regular team member in our packages of care.
We are looking for adult nurses (RGN) with critical care experience to work with a patient with cerebral palsy in Bristol. In this role you would be lone working in the patient’s home to ensure all clinical needs are met. We are looking for a dedicated nurse who is looking to broaden their experience in the community and work regularly in this package of care.
Clinically, we look for the following key skills;
- Tracheostomy - care of and tube change
- Ventilator - both via tracy and mask
In exchange for you hard work and dedication, we provide the following;
- Market leading pay rates (Days £37.23 / Nights £41.82 / Weekends £46.59)
- Flexibility - as little or as much as you want
- Rotas booked in advance
- Full clinical support 24/7 - we are here when you need us
- Mileage covered to get you from door to door
- Bonus and reward schemes once you are live with us such as staff perks.
If the TCS family sounds like the place for you, or you would like further information on our roles, please get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, apply now and we will come back to you as soon as possible. We look forward to having you on board.