Community ITU Adult Nurse
Up to £37 per hour for weekdays and £46 per hour for weekends.
Your care, our passion.
Thornbury Community Services are currently looking to recruit experienced Adult Intensive Care Nurses (ITUA) to work within the community in our complex care packages.
TCS are a well-established provider of complex nursing care in the community placing registered nurses into packages, caring for children and adults living at home.
Benefits for you:
- Your nursing expertise will be rewarded with market leading pay and we recognise and reward your commitment and achievements
- We are clear, open, honest and straightforward in everything we say and do
- We are available 24/7 whenever you need us. You’ll feel supported and part of a team
- Flexible shift patterns!
- Opportunity to progress and develop your current skills including support through revalidation.
- Mileage allowance – we pay up to 25p per mile. We also reimburse up to £70 (per trip) if you use public transport
- An Adult Intensive Care Nurse (RNA) with a minimum of 12 months UK based complex health care experience within the last 2 years
- 6 months experience of tracheostomy care within the last 18 months
- 12 months experience of ventilators within the last 2 years
This is an excellent opportunity for a passionate nurse to join extremely rewarding packages of care where you will have the opportunity to help transform the life of a family whilst developing and maintaining professional working relationships. By joining TCS you will be playing a key part in helping to develop a client’s goals and day to day activities.
If you think you have the skills and experience required for our packages of care, we would love to hear from you. You can either apply here or give our dedicated recruitment team a call on 0333 323 3762.