Adult Critical Care Nurse
£37.23 Weekdays // £41.82 Nights // £46.59 Weekends
Thornbury Community Services are currently looking to recruit experienced Adult Intensive Care Nurses (ITUA) to work within the community in our complex care package in Hampshire.
Our patients are discharged from places such as intensive care and critical care units and are continuing their treatment in their own home. You would be using the same equipment as you would in hospital and following similar care plans, however you would be in a different environment with a different team around you.
This is a great opportunity for you to further your career and experience a different environment for care.
Benefits for you
- Your nursing expertise will be rewarded with market leading pay and we recognise and reward your commitment and achievements
- We are available 24/7 whenever you need us. You’ll feel supported and part of a team
- Flexible shift patterns
- Opportunity to progress and develop your current skills including support through revalidation.
- Mileage allowance – we pay up to 25p per mile. We also reimburse up to £70 (per trip) if you use public transport.
- Access to Staff Treats platform with over 3000 discounts and deals
- An Adult Intensive Care Nurse (RNA) with a minimum of 12 months UK based complex health care experience within the last 2 years
- 6 months experience of tracheostomy care within the last 18 months.
- 12 months experience of ventilators within the last 2 years
If you think you have the skills and experience required for our packages of care, we would love to hear from you. You can either apply here, or give our dedicated recruitment team a call on 0333 323 3762.
Enabling your passion for Nursing