Community ITU Adult Nurse
Up to £37 per hour for weekdays and £46 per hour for weekends.
Your care, our passion.
Thornbury Community Services are currently looking to recruit experienced Adult Intensive Care Nurses (ITUA) to work within the community in our complex care packages.
TCS specialise in complex care in the community. When you clear your file with us you will be able to view all the shifts available in your area and book them in advance. Our easy registration process is mainly online, so you won’t need to take time out to come for an interview with us, just complete one online in your own time. You can see more of the benefits of working with us below.
Benefits for you:
- Your nursing expertise will be rewarded with market leading pay
- Nurse of the month, recognition and rewards scheme
- Access to staff treats platform with over 3000 deals and discounts
- We are clear, open, honest and straightforward in everything we say and do
- We are available 24/7 whenever you need us. You’ll feel supported and part of a team
- Flexible shift patterns!
- Opportunity to progress and develop your current skills including support through revalidation
- Mileage allowance – we pay up to 25p per mile. We also reimburse up to £70 (per trip) if you use public transport
- An Adult Intensive Care Nurse (RNA) with a minimum of 12 months UK based complex health care experience within the last 2 years.
- 6 months experience of tracheostomy care within the last 18 months
- 12 months experience of ventilators within the last 2 years
If you think you have the skills and experience required for our packages of care, we would love to hear from you. You can either apply here or give our dedicated recruitment team a call on 0333 323 3762.