Adult Complex Care Nurse - Community Based
Day shifts - 0800 - 1730 - Term Time Only
Pay rate per hour - £37.23 Days
Thornbury Community Services are a well-established provider of complex nursing care in the community. With market leading rates of pay, we place passionate nurses into packages who care for children and adults living at home.
We are looking for dynamic and energetic nurses with critical care or intensive care experience to work with our client in Southampton. You will be supporting the with the client at college during the hours or 0800 - 1730. You would be expected to deliver a high-level of patient care, both clinically and socially, building a rapport with the client to ensure they are comfortable whilst maintaining professional boundaries.
We look for the following key skills;
- Non-invasive ventilation via nasal mask and full face
- Chest Physiotherapy
- Cough Assist
- Gastrostomy Care
In exchange for your hard work and dedication, we provide the following;
- Market leading pay rates (Days £37.23)
- Flexibility - as little or as much as you want
- Rotas booked in advance
- Full clinical support 24/7 - we are here when you need us
- Mileage covered to get you from door to door
- Bonus and reward schemes once you are live with us such as staff perks.
If the TCS family sounds like the place for you, or you would like further information on our roles, please get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, apply now and we will come back to you as soon as possible. We look forward to having you on board.