Adult Complex Care Nurse – Community Based
Weekday & Night shifts – 08:00-20:15, 20:00 – 08:15
Pay Rate – Days £37.23 / Nights £41.82 / Weekends £46.59
Thornbury Community Services prioritise exceptional care for our clients. Our teams of extraordinary nurses allow us to deliver the best care possible at home. We aim to empower individuals to achieve their goals and adapt to the challenges that working in the community may face.
We are looking for nurses with complex care experience to work with our patient in Maidenhead, Berkshire. The client you will be working with is an adult male with a spinal injury and autonomic dysreflexia. We require day and night nursing care and you have the opportunity to join an existing team of dedicated nurses. If it’s your first time working in the community, we have shadow shifts to ensure you are comfortable, and a team of support available whenever you need it. We are looking for the following key skills;
- Tracheostomy Care, Suctioning & tube change
- Ventilation via Tracheostomy
- Bag and Valve Mask via Tracheostomy
- Chest Physiotherapy
- Competent in Cough Assist Machine
In exchange for your hard work and dedication, we provide the following;
- Market leading pay rates (Days £37.23 / Nights £41.82 / Weekends £46.59)
- Flexibility - as little or as much as you want
- Rotas booked in advance
- Full clinical support 24/7 - we are here when you need us
- Mileage covered to get you from door to door
- Bonus and reward schemes once you are live with us such as staff perks.
If the TCS sounds like the place for you, or you would like further information on our roles, please get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, apply now and we will come back to you as soon as possible. We look forward to having you on board.