Adult Complex Care Nurse Female only – Community Based
Newport, Isle Of Wight
Night shifts – Weekday £38.48 and Weekends £42.87
Thornbury Community Services prioritise exceptional care for our clients. Our teams of extraordinary nurses allow us to deliver the best care possible at home. We aim to empower individuals to achieve their goals and adapt to the challenges that working in the community may face.
We are looking for adult nurses with complex care experience to work with our patient in Isle Of Wight. The client you will be working with is a female adult with Flaccid Tetra paresis following Meningitis . We require night nursing care, and you have the opportunity to join an existing team of dedicated nurses. If it’s your first time working in the community, we have shadow shifts to ensure you are comfortable, and a team of support available whenever you need it.
We are looking for the following key skills.
- Tracheostomy management and care inc daily inner cannula changes
- Tracheostomy tube changes
- Ventilator management and care
- Nebuliser management and care
- Mechanical Cough Assist
- Care of suprapubic catheter
- Oral feeding
- Autonomic dysreflexia
- Care of ileostomy
In exchange for your hard work and dedication, we provide the following.
- Market leading pay rates (Days £37.23)
- Flexibility - as little or as much as you want
- Rotas booked in advance
- Full clinical support 24/7 - we are here when you need us
- Mileage covered to get you from door to door
- Bonus and reward schemes once you are live with us such as staff perks.
If the TCS sounds like the place for you, or you would like further information on our roles, please get in touch at Julie.email@example.com. Alternatively, apply now and we will come back to you as soon as possible. We look forward to having you on board.