Adult Clinical Lead
Thornbury Community Services
Field based role with frequent travel across the South West of England
Permanent, Full Time Monday-Friday
Option of a 9 day working fortnight
Salary: £42,000-£45,000 DOE + 5% annual bonus + £3,000 car allowance
Unlock your potential:
Are you a Nurse looking for more versatility in your role? Are you ready to use your experience in critical or complex care to deliver an excellent service to better patients lives? We have an exciting opportunity to join our thriving business as an Adult Clinical Lead. You will be responsible for overseeing the bespoke care and support of clients, helping them to achieve their full potential and experience an increased quality of life. You will support the Senior Clinical Team in the assessment process and setting up new complex care packages, as well as carrying out patient centered care plans.
This is a fantastic opportunity to care for your clients, tailor this care to their needs and have full support to implement changes you feel would benefit your client and their families. We offer a world class career progression pathway with an array of learning & development opportunities tailored to your role, that will count towards your PIN re-validation. We can give you the tools, guidance and support you need to be successful in your career.
Part of Acacium Group, Thornbury Community Services, rated outstanding in our most recent CQC inspection,provides complex care in the community. We have an outstanding, high quality reputation of being able to stabilise highly complex packages of care quickly and with the ability to minimise risk, whilst keeping the client and their families at the centre of what we do. We offer a fantastic company culture in such a rewarding environment, where everyone works towards a common goal, all teams working collaboratively and putting our clients needs at the heart of our business!
Everyday you will...
- Undertake initial holistic nursing assessments in partnership with the service user, their family and healthcare workers, as well as developing individualised care plans to ensure goals are patient focused, realistic and achievable
- Be responsible for the production of standard and bespoke risk management plans for clients, ensuring any identified high risk is escalated and acted upon, working with other stakeholders to plan, monitor and review effectiveness of any plan in place
- Be responsible for the delivery of client specific clinical training for staff within packages where required and delegation of tasks
- Ensure all clients allocated are regularly reviewed in accordance with company policies, contributing towards the implementation of CQC regulations, auditing documentation and escalating concerns
What's in it for you?
We love exceptional people, and in return, we offer an exciting place to work, with a wide range of benefits, rewards and opportunities to grow your career, including:
- Unrivalled career opportunities that come from being part of a global group made up of over 20 healthcare, staffing and life sciences businesses
- Learning & development opportunities tailored to your role that will count towards your PIN re-validation, as well as fully funded qualifications
- Gym Flex- discounted gym memberships, UK-wide
- Events and incentives including regular team away days
- Rewards Portal offering discounts on shops, restaurants, bars and cinemas
- Rewards and recognition programme awarding monthly vouchers to nominated employees
- Opportunity to opt into a 9 day working fortnight
- Free flu vaccinations
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Life Assurance, Critical Illness Cover and Private Medical Insurance
- Optional charity involvement with 2 paid charity days a year
Join us and make a difference!
If you want to join a global, marketing-leading organisation who are committed to the human side of business, then look no further. Acacium Group is the UK’s largest healthcare staffing and solutions partner and specialise in the healthcare, social care, and life sciences industries. We are a business with scale, leading digital capabilities and a strong financial profile, with a vision to be the leading global healthcare solutions partner.
We are powered by the best people and have an unrivalled and diverse range of capabilities, all while incorporating our company values into everything we do - Putting People First, Always by your Side, Driven by Excellence.
Join us and play a key part of shaping the future of society and improving people’s lives!
To thrive in this role, you must have...
- A RGN registration and be a band 6 or above Nurse with experience in either complex care, critical care, ITU, HDU or A&E and a current NMC pin
- Recent experience with tracheostomy and ventilation, being fully competent in both areas
- A passion for delivering excellence in clinical and holistic care
- Flexibility in your approach to work