Adult Clinical Complex Care Nurse – Community Based
Day, Night & Weekend shifts – 08:00-20:00 / 20:00 – 08:00
Pay Rate – Days £31.33 / Nights £33.20 / Weekends £37.74
Thornbury Community Services prioritise exceptional care for our clients. Our teams of extraordinary nurses allow us to deliver the best care possible at home. We aim to empower individuals to achieve their goals and adapt to the challenges that working in the community may face.
We are looking for adult nurses with clinical complex care experience to work with our patient in Cornwall. The client you will be working with is a young female with Spinal Muscular Atrophy.. We require around-the-clock nursing care where you will have the opportunity to join an existing team of dedicated nurses.
We are looking for the following key skills;
- Non Invasive Ventilation
- Oxygen Saturation Monitoring
- Hickman line
- Care & changing of Suprapubic Catheter
- Non epileptic seizures
In exchange for your hard work and dedication, we provide the following;
- Market leading pay rates (Days £31.33 / Nights £32.20 / Weekends £37.74)
- Flexibility - as little or as much as you want
- Rotas booked a month in advance
- Full clinical support 24/7 - we are here when you need us
- Mileage covered to get you from door to door
- Bonus and reward schemes once you are live with us such as staff perks.
If the TCS sounds like the place for you, or you would like further information on our roles, please get in touch at email@example.com. Alternatively, apply now and we will come back to you as soon as possible. We look forward to having you on board.