CHC Nurse Assessor
9 to 5 Monday to Friday
Flexible hours, Full or part time
Thornbury Community Services CHC Assessment services is growing and full of exciting opportunities!!
As a result of recent contract wins we are looking to expand our CHC database.
This is an excellent time for a nurse to join our expanding team of exceptional and conscientious nurses looking to move away from hands on nursing whilst still utilising your extensive clinical skills and supporting the client and families through the CHC process.You will be working directly with commissioners and be responsible for assessing patients’ needs to ensure they receive the right support and continuity of care.
With TCS, your clinical expertise and hard work will be recognised with a range of benefits and perks. You will have a working knowledge of the national framework of continuing healthcare and associated tools.
Benefits we can offer you:
• Excellent pay rates and staff treats
• Simple Registration process – Online platforms and electronic file clearing, one to one support throughout the process.
• Recommend a friend and seasonal promotions
• Twice weekly payroll runs
• Mileage allowance up to 45p per mile.
• 6 months experience in the last 18 months of direct CHC assessments
• Flexibility to travel
• Hold a valid NMC pin
If you think you have the skills and experience required, we would love to hear from you.
Contact Julie 0333 323 1916 or email firstname.lastname@example.org