At Thornbury Community Services, we understand it takes a very special type of person to become a paediatric nurse. Our team of nurses provide our clients with the highest standard of compassionate, complex care in the community and we are looking for more exceptional individuals to join our team.We have a range of community nursing roles available across the North West, Yorkshire and the Midlands, get in touch to find out more.
Why join Thornbury Community Services?
As a well-established provider of complex community care, our vision is to be the leading provider of complex care within the community. We are passionate about enabling individuals with complex needs to exceed expectations.
We offer our team of dedicated, compassionate nurses:
- Exceptional pay rates, including holiday pay, travel and mileage expenses. View our pay rates here
- 24/7 clinical support so you have our full team behind you every step of the way
- Revalidation support
- Flexible shift patterns
- Career development opportunities
- Our benefits platform, giving you access to thousands of discounts, special offers and perks from a range of well-known brands
- And finally, the chance to make a real difference to peoples’ lives.
If you’re an experienced paediatric nurse looking for a new role then fill in the form below to register your interest and one of our team will be in touch to discuss your requirements.