At Thornbury Community Services, our specialist team of dedicated, compassionate community nurses provide care in the environment where our clients feel most at home. This means they can form special connections with an individual and their family, and use this to provide specially tailored support that meets their specific needs.
We have a range of community nursing roles available across the south of England, including London, Southampton, Reading, Oxford and Banbury. Get in touch today to join our team.
Why join Thornbury Community Services?
As a well-established provider of complex community care, our vision is to be the leading provider of complex care within the community. We are passionate about enabling individuals with complex needs to exceed expectations.
We offer our team of dedicated, compassionate nurses:
- Exceptional pay rates, including holiday pay, travel and mileage expenses. View our pay rates here.
- 24/7 clinical support so you have our full team behind you every step of the way
- Revalidation support
- Flexible shift patterns
- Career development opportunities
- Our benefits platform, giving you access to thousands of discounts, special offers and perks from a range of well-known brands
- And finally, the chance to make a real difference to peoples’ lives.
If you’re an experienced nurse looking for a new role then fill in the form below to register your interest and one of our team will be in touch to discuss your requirements.