Registered learning disability nurse
At Thornbury Community Services, we understand that no two people are the same and every individual has differing care needs. This bespoke approach is particularly important for individuals diagnosed with learning disabilities and/or autism.
Thornbury Community Services provides specialist outcome-focused support for children and adults who are diagnosed with a learning disability and/or autism, who may present with behaviours of concern. We are looking for exceptional nurses to join our team, with roles available across the south of England – including London, Oxford, Southampton, Skegness and more. Get in touch to register your interest!
Why join Thornbury Community Services?
As a well-established provider of complex community care, our vision is to be the leading provider of complex care within the community. We are passionate about enabling individuals with complex needs to exceed expectations.
We appreciate the amazing work our team does and believe this deserves recognition and rewarding. As such, we offer our team of dedicated, compassionate nurses:
- Exceptional pay rates, including holiday pay, travel and mileage expenses. View our pay rates here
- 24/7 clinical support so you have our full team behind you every step of the way
- Revalidation support
- Flexible shift patterns
- Career development opportunities
- Our benefits platform, giving you access to thousands of discounts, special offers and perks from a range of well-known brands
- And finally, the chance to make a real difference to peoples’ lives.
If you’re an experienced nurse looking for a new role then fill in the form below to register your interest and one of our team will be in touch to discuss your requirements.