*Earn up to £20.00 per hour (HCA) or £34.00 per hour (trained nurse).
Thornbury Community Services would like to recruit nurses and healthcare assistants who have experience working with adults and children who have a spinal injury and their associated conditions. If you have a minimum of 6 months experience in this field of practice we have temporary short and long term packages available.
Established in 1983, Thornbury Community Services delivers a renowned service to its clients. Our policy is to support our nurses above and beyond their normal expectations where career and professional development are paramount.
In recognition of your:
- Skills in providing support with: daily living, social interaction, confidence building, emotional support and advocacy
- Commitment, flexibility and loyalty
- Awareness of therapeutic relationships and lone working
- Adaptability to different working environments
- Commitment to train and mentor healthcare assistants (Registered Nurses only)
We offer an exceptional benefits package including:
- Best market pay rates
- Reasonable travel allowance
- Holiday pay automatically paid – no need to claim!
- Stakeholder Pension scheme
- Flexibility with shift patterns
- 24 hour support from a Registered Nurse
- Access to free mandatory and professional development courses
- Clinical supervision
Have you got what it takes to seize an exciting opportunity?
If you would like to work with a long established and highly regarded agency, register now, or if you prefer call us on 0345 120 5280, where a Recruitment Coordinator will be available to discuss the opportunities.
Candidates must be authorised to work in the EEC and have a valid NMC registration
*Dependent upon geographical location & length of commitment to package.